Yesterday was a great day we got to give Truman his first bath and it was so fun!! You may be thinking "Really he's 6 weeks old and this was his first bath?" They of course kept him clean (how dirty can you get in an isolette?) but they couldn't give him baths until he could keep up his own body temperature. We got his clothes off and was a little fussy because I was messing with him haha and because he was hungry. Once we got him in the water he was totally content and loved it he didn't get upset when i was washing his body he was just happy to sit there. It was a lot of fun here are some of the pictures that were appropriate to share with everyone and on the internet.
Getting ready!
Taking off our leads (wires)
Here we go!!
Ohhh I LOVE this!
I love when he makes this face!
All Cozy!
This is my good friend Nurse Carla! She helped with my bath and is one of my 3 primary nurses!
No comments:
Post a Comment