Snuggle time with daddy
I Love this little guy
Carla is great she is really sweet and kinda quiet. She once told me she would move her desk by Truman so she could watch him sleep while she charted because he is so cute she likes to just stare at him. Haha that always makes a mommy feel good! How does Truman repay her for being so sweet he tries to pee or poop on her everytime she comes back from her time off haha such a boy!
This is Denise and she is spicy like me! She calls Truman her "Boyfriend" and tells him he is her favorite all the time. She is really honest and upfront about anything that is going on which we love, (Don't candy coat it if something is going on with him just tell us). She often refers to herself as Truman's stalker haha she known for calling to check in on him when she is off and coming to see him on the rare chance that she is at work and in another room. She also makes fun of Logan and me and jokes around with us and is loud and we LOVE that about her.
Here's Christy! She is so cute we love her she tells me that when she feeds Truman she always cuddles with him afterward for a while and that she almost always starts to fall asleep, so then she has to put him back in bed, because he is so cuddly. Christy is really talkative and gets a hard time from Truman. He is crying in these pics with her why I dont know because he loves her, just being a stinker. Shes the one that I go to when I want something done during the day haha.
Then there is Melissa who we haven't taken a picture with yet hopefully we will get the chance. She is great too, there is nothing not to like. I love that she is encouraging, she always is saying things like hes done so well with his bottles lets try to add another. She is good at giving him the opportunity to move forward with out frustrating or overwhelming Truman. She told us the other night that he was stinky and asked if we wanted to give him another bath (of course we did). She then kept apologizing for telling us our child stinks we just laughed.
We love our Primary Nurses so much and Truman really loves them. When Logan or I talk he looks for us. He does the same with these nurses and they love to cuddle with him when I am not there. I love knowing he is being so loved by them when Mommy and Daddy can't be up there
Then there is Melissa who we haven't taken a picture with yet hopefully we will get the chance. She is great too, there is nothing not to like. I love that she is encouraging, she always is saying things like hes done so well with his bottles lets try to add another. She is good at giving him the opportunity to move forward with out frustrating or overwhelming Truman. She told us the other night that he was stinky and asked if we wanted to give him another bath (of course we did). She then kept apologizing for telling us our child stinks we just laughed.
We love our Primary Nurses so much and Truman really loves them. When Logan or I talk he looks for us. He does the same with these nurses and they love to cuddle with him when I am not there. I love knowing he is being so loved by them when Mommy and Daddy can't be up there
No comments:
Post a Comment