Saturday, January 28, 2012
A little post from mommy
First the post below is both Rude and gross!.... I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers they are appreciated more than we can tell you! I cant believe he is here and doing so well Logan and I are both so proud. He may have my Farnsworth nose which lets be honest its a big nose but Trumy looks just like his daddy and that makes me so happy, his eyes are definately from the Rice's they remind me of his Uncle Jeremy (which makes them the same as Daddys and Grandma Kathys.) You may have noticed that Uncle Brandon helped out with some great art work for Trumans room... I have only seen the pics and am already in Love Truman is so lucky to have such great aunts and uncles. I just wanted to say again thanks to our wonderful family and friends we love you all and Logan will keep you all updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment