Wow Im like the Suckiest (yep suckiest) blogger ever!! Truman has grown up so much in the last few months and is now 7.5 months just over 13lbs I think ( his 6 month check up was 12lbs). I covered fathers day and June in my last post so we will start with the 4th of July. July 4th is the Rice Family Reunion formerly known as Christmas in July and its always so much fun to get together with Logans Grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and their kids! Its gotten a lot bigger since the first reunion I went to at 17 :) The 4th also happens to be my Randi's birthday needless to say its been a LONG time since I spent my sisters birthday with her... but seeing as it landed in the middle of the week this year we got to spend some time with both fams!! I made Randi a flag cake which was really cool sorry I dont have a pic, and Nana and Pop came YAY. Then it was off to the Reunion and if you dont know when Jeremy, Jenesis, Brandon, Kalie, Logan and me are all in the cabin its definitely a party! Im thinkin Ron and Kathy hate us when alls said and done but we're ok with that!
Truman and Ruby watching fireworks with Nana and Pop
Holding hands they cried when we moved them apart :)
The new trick that only happens when it conviviality works for T
Uncle Jer Wakeboarding
Aunt Jenesis put my glasses on top of my head!
Baby Kinsley about 3months old
Uncle Bran Wakeboarding
Daddy's turn
Mommy and T-Man
Aunt Kalie and Kinsley
Uncle Jeremy being... Uncle Jeremy
T hanging with Aunt Jenesis
apparently she is pretty funny
Aunt Julia with Kins
Derek helping out so Peyton (sorry if I spelled that wong) can hold T
One of my favorite pics
Uncle Bran and Kins
Haha Kins cried every time we stopped the boat
true little Rice babies they Love boating :)
Next we were off to Boise to got see Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Jenesis, and meet Aunt Jenny (Gandma and Grandpa were there too)! we had a great weekend full of Bacon, Go-Karts, Pool, swimming, T's first of many BSU Bronco clothes and just being with family... We were sad Bran, Kalie and Kins and Ash and her family couldn't make it buy still it was a great trip here are a few pics ( dont judge they aren't all great shots)
Baby T loved his Aunt Jenny and we're pretty sure by the end of the trip she was pretty into him too ;)
Aunt Jenisis and Grandma at "Bacon" good but slightly disappointing for this bacon Lover
Grandma and Grandpa this pic makes me giggle
Uncle Jeremy haha I have a goofy pic like this of him on every trip
Truman's "Im not sure about this mom" face
Aunt Jenny
coming in after the first race
Sister and Brothers (Jenny, Jeremy, and Logan)
Uncle Jeremy, Grandpa, Aunt Jenny and Daddy
Daddy
Uncle Jeremy
Grandpa
Grandma and T
Swiming
Jeremy Jenesis and her nephew Jacob!
We were so happy to get to spend so much time with Jenny and for T to finally meet her! We are so proud of her and all the things she manages to do, Med school cant be easy... But we sure do miss her !
I have so much more but this is for ever long and This momma should be in bed so
To be Continued





















No comments:
Post a Comment