Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Everyday feels like mothers day!

Being a mommy is the absolute best! I love my little Truman so much I can barely stand it... He is so good even though this were a little fussy for a few days haha fussy for Truman is n a worth of crying for the average baby. He just seemed to be uncomfortable so after talking with our ped. We decided that his 24 cal formula may be too much for his tummy now so we lowered him down to 22 cal, which seems to be helping not to mention that now I don't have pre make formula in bulk and makes getting out of the house a little quicker!Truman is progressing so much and now will sometimes roll over just for fun and not just because he's mad, such a smart little squish! We are also broke 8lbs well we assume sime at his last appointment he was 7lbs15oz which is what I weighed at birth! He also is 20.5in long which means that car seat we bought and he couldn't come home in from the NICU he is officially using yea!! T and I have also got to spend some time with Ruby which has been a lot of fun since she isn't with me full time anymore due to Truman's and mommys need for quality one on one time... Not to mention her sweet but also frightening love for "a baby Truman!" she loves him so much that she wants to hold and be close to him all the time. It's so sweet but she doesn't realize how little they both are and the danger of her trying to pick him up no matter where he is haha I can't even go to the bathroom haha... Anyways I miss her so much that it's been nice to hang out and she getting big not to mention how funny she is.Even though everyday feels like mothers day for me getting to spend the day playing snuggling with my lil man, my first mothers day was so great. My parent sent me flowers which was so sweet and Logan and Baby T bought the movie "the vow" which I Love who wouldn't Rachel mcadams and chaning tatum?! We also spent some of the day with Randi and Ru and the 5 of us skyped with my parents which is always fun!I'm so blessed with such a wonderful family and two incredible women to have for a mom and a mother in law that are both such great examples to me of what a mom should be like. I love them so much and am so grateful to be so close to both of them. We are also very fortunate that Truman has such amazing grandparents. Nana and Pop that want to Skype and were such a big help to us when he was born we miss them lots... And Grandma and Grandpa that we are happy we actually get to see quite a bit and are so good with Truman. They want to spend so much time with him and sit and tell him how cute he is. When Grandmas around we rarely get to feed or hold T because shes kinda a hog haha I'm kinda kidding but while I obviously don't expect her to help with those things I love that she wants to spend that time with him. I'm just so glad Truman will be so close and loved by both his Grandparents that's something that means a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy first Mother's Day! I hope it was great. Room 3 just isn't the same without Truman!

    ReplyDelete