Truman has been home 2 weeks and Logan and I couldn't be any happier... we love having him home. He is such a good baby we only hear him cry the same as in the NICU, When he is hungry, we change his diaper, and when he gets dressed haha which all happen at the same time so not such a big deal. Other than that he's a pretty chill kid. He loves to hold his own bink and help hold his bottle. Days after he came home he had completely grown out of his preemie clothes and is now in Newborns which kinda fit but are still mostly big dang those in between sizes :). We were so excited for Ruby to finally get to meet him as well as take him to Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Rices to meet Uncle Jeremy and his girlfriend Jenesis who we love, and Aunt Kalie and his Cousin Kinsley who is was born March 31st and The three of us are in love with her. Sorry for the super weird post and for taking 2 weeks to write a new post! Here are some pics of Truman meeting and snuggling his Family at the NICU and at home for a the first time!

Grandma Kathy and Truman
Truman with Nana and Pop
I LOVE seeing my dad this happy!
Trummy with Auntie Randi
Ruby kept trying to get as close as possible
Still not close enough
"Let me show you how to feed him Logan"
She loves to rub his head haha
Love these kids
One of my favorites
Jenesis and Truman taking a nap!
Uncle Jeremy!!
Aunt Kalie with Baby Kinsley Hooray for mommies
Uncle Brandon is a daddy!
Mommy and T-Man doing what he does best SLEEPING
Look how big I'm gettng
Did you know I was the same size as my Monkey when I was born
just my arms and legs were slightly longer?!
Truman and Nana or "Nona" as Ruby says
I was starting to get very mad at you for not contacting me, then I got the birth announcement today! I love it! How are you guys? He looks like he is getting big!
ReplyDeletee mail me at christyludvigson@hotmail.com