Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hooray for Today!!

Today seemed to start out a little stressful for me, I called to see how his night went and to see if he had been moved from his Isolette to a crib and the nurse he was assigned to was just... lets just say something about her rubbed me the wrong way ... anyways she said he was doing great and that he was still in the isolette... So being me I stressed out that she was an idiot and where was Christy the nurse I thought he'd be with and I went into freak out mode (which has become a worse freak out since T-Man was born). When Logan and I got to the NICU we noticed Truman in fact had been moved to a crib and had been there the whole shift according to Christy you was still at least in Truman's room. So Hooray for the crib... on to the next issue of how to steal Christy back who was also not happy with the switch... So we made her one of Truman's "Primary Nurses" which basically means if shes there shes with Truman. I wasn't aware that she could be his Primary as well as Chelseys the cute little girl next to him. Chelsey and Truman were just always signed to the same nurses so it was ok with me... anyway problem fixed. He also weighed 1805grams today which is 4lbs wahoo and ate really well!! We are so happy with his progress we even decided to let the nurses start giving him a bottle if he gives the cues for it when Im not there to feed him. He did DSAT a few times today 2 times during feedings and once while I was just snuggling him ... Logan and I had never seen him drop like he did today but thats ok because he came out of them and is doing fine he just wanted to freak us out a little... Sure we were nervous but we both handled it well, it makes you a little more nervous when its rare for your baby to do those things. Logan gave him a fathers blessing tonight to give him a little boost and support I am so grateful that we have the preisthood in our everyday lives and that its there when we need a little extra help. I've needed it several times in my life personally and I have to say I appreciate it even more as a mom its strengthened my Testemony so much. Today just went so well minus the little hiccups that Logan and I couldn't be happier. We can't wait to have him home and at this rate it will be soon (Not that the nurses are saying anything thats just Mommy and Daddys opinon!)
  
 Hey what do you think of my crib?

 Hangin' with Mommy in my monkey outfit from Nana and Pop

 Thanks Nana and Pop for the Monkey outfit

 Takin a nap!

 Even in a LONG sleeper the kid manages to get his feet out!

 In his sleeper, not my favorite look for a boy but its nice with all the cords!

Eyes Open!!

 haha we love the clasped hands and the bink the size of his face!

 Right hand in his sleeve hmm I wonder who he gets that from?

 We love this boy and we hope you do too!

Heres a little video we thought Grandmas and Grandpas
would like and some of you probably will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment